Mr William Jian Hong Huang opened up the doors to his restaurant known fondly as Mr Ho’s Cafe and Restaurant on 26 January 2006 and it has become a popular destination for locals to get their Chinese fix.
The dishes plated up at Mr Ho’s have been tailored to suit the unique market north of the river – not too traditionalist, yet not too modern. With at least 20 years of combined culinary experience, the dishes created in the kitchen by William and his father been created with love and care to satisfy each and every customer, every time.
We believe that we at Mr Ho’s are there to serve your tastebuds and we do our best to make your dining experience with us a memorable one.
We open 6 Days a Week:
- Lunch – 11.30am-2.30pm and Dinner – 5.00pm – Late
- We are Closed Monday All Day and Saturday Lunch.
- Cash, EFTPOS and Credit Card Accepted.
- Minimum purchase $15 or 50c transaction fee.
- We currently do not accept AMEX of Diners.
Thank you for visiting us at Mr Ho’s